Black Friday offer!!!

Black Friday Offer Book your holidays and save 40% Offer is valid from 15/11/2020 - 1/12/2020 Stay period May - October 2021 Minimum stay restrictions may apply An advance payment of 30% of the total reservation is required upon booking The remainder, 70%, will be paid 30 days before check-in The deposit is no-refundable You can modify your reser...

BIKE & FRIENDLY

Thassos is an island that combines sea and mountain. Countless cycling routes with varying degrees of difficulty. Unique routes exploring the island and its natural beauties.  You can visit traditional villages such as Panagia, Theologos, Maries, or beaches with clear blue waters such as Golden Beach, Alyki, Metalia. Alexandra Golden Boutique Hotel & A ...

Athens Voice Article

Athens Voice - A for Art: Ένα καλλιτεχνικό ξενοδοχείο στη Θάσο Read Here...

We can do more together

https://vimapress.gr/o-omilos-kothali-enischyi-me-exoplismo-tria-nosokomia-stin-voria-ellada/?fbclid=IwAR03WdrxdrOuYmucd7UE80Z3Y1zN1P1fInh54wSwttS4_7xkFtNxg5d7Nmw...

1 Island, 4 Destinations

We are proud to Welcome our new Hotel Alexandra Elegance Bridging Generations Teen-Friendly All-Inclusive Hotels in Thassos, Potos Encircled by the cerulean sea in a garden of Eden, Alexandra Elegance is a 5-star hotel in Thassos satisfying the needs of teens and families wishing to spend some quality time together at one of the most beautiful Greek isla...

New Video from Xenios Gate

VIEW THE VIDEO HERE!
 Experience the emerald island and the high quality of services, provided by Xenios Gate group of Hotels.
Your own piece of paradise is waiting to be discovered. ...

Kathimerini News 26/6/2020

Απολαύστε την τέχνη μέσα από τις διακοπές σας     Μέσα από ένα ιστορικό κτίριο, χαρακτηρισμένο «έργο τέχνης» από την υπηρεσία νεότερων μνημείων, γεννήθηκε το A FOR ART, ένα σύγχρονο Art Design Hotel. Το κτίριο αυτό ανεγέρθηκε στις αρχές του 20ου αιώνα και λειτούργησε ως καπναποθήκη. Το 1935 μετατράπηκε πρώτη φορά σε ξενοδοχείο, ενώ σήμερα, υπό τη...